Explore the Russian market, discover innovations, develop partnerships
Visit INTERCHARM Professional to:
- get acquainted with the novelties in the beauty industry
- get inspired and learn more about latests trends
- compare maximum options and find the best solution for your business
- meet with industry top experts and find answers to your questions
Within 3 days of the show, the latest professional cosmetics and equipment will be gathered and demonstrated at the event.
Our highest priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
INTERCHARM Professional online services will save time and get the most out of the days of the event!
How to get a ticket for INTERCHARM Professional 2022
The INTERCARM Professional 2021 is over. We'll be happy to see you next year! To buy a ticket for INTERCARM Professional 2022, click on the Notify me when online registration is open button. We will inform you as soon as the registration is available again!
All tickets for the show are personalized and cannot be transferred to other persons.
Why is it better to buy a ticket online in advance?
In order to avoid the congestion of visitors at the registration desks during the event, as well as on the basis of the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor, the purchase of tickets for visitors on the site will be limited. In this regard, getting an individual badge at Crocus Expo may take up to 30 minutes and will require the provision of documents (passport or driver's license).
It is much easier to buy a ticket in advance - online registration takes no more than 5 minutes and you can go through it from any device: computer, tablet or smartphone. You will immediately receive your ticket - it will instantly be sent to your e-mail.
After completing online registration, you will have access to most of the online services at the event. Thanks to online registration, based on your data, you will be able to receive your personal list of stands - you will see it right during the registration process, it will also be placed on your badge. After registration, you can immediately start planning your visit in the convenient free mobile app Reed Click.
If possible, please print your badge. If you do not have such an opportunity, we will be happy to help you on the days of the event at the registration desks in front of the entrance to the hall.
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with online stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor ticket, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- When getting your ticket, you’ll see your list immediately on the confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see products and novelties? Look through exhibitor directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
INTERCHARM Professional healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire INTERCHARM Professional show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the INTERCHARM Professional venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
April 21 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
April 22 (Fri): 10:00 - 18:00
April 23 (Sat): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3
How to get to INTERCHARM Professional:
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3), exit 2. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 3, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.