INTERCHARM Professional master classes and public talks. Day 2
When: April 23, 2021
Where: Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3, Podium
About the event
A special program for beauty salons specialists and self-employed artists includes:
- Master classes on hairdressing, makeup, nail-service and lash&brow industry
- Public talks related to relevant questions and trends of the beauty business
- Discussions of ways of building a successful career in this field.
When: April 23, 2021
Where: Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3 (Podium)
The event will be held in Russian
Program of the event
Admission to the event is free, if you have a ticket to the exhibition valid on the day of the event. No additional registration is needed.
Experienced professionals and well-known experts share popular techniques, latest trends and talk about how to succeed in your profession. The event consists of a series of master classes and includes different spheres: cosmetology, salon business, marketing, hairdressing, nail-service, makeup, lash&brow techniques.
The program of the event can be changed due to circumstances beyound the organizer's control
Visit the event
Admission to the event is free if you have a ticket to the exhibition valid on the day of the event. No additional registration is needed.
- Salon business specialists
- Makeup artists
- Hairdressers / stylists
- Nail service artists
- Lash&brow specialists
- Everyone who wants to learn more about the current trends, techniques and trends of the beauty industry.
- Offline (Crocus Expo): Admission to the event is free if you have a ticket to the exhibition valid on the day of the event and if there are vacant seats.
Add this to your in-app agenda - browse directory and customize the show
Benefit from breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.