In February 2019, Reed Exhibitions, a division of RELX, has completed its acquisition of Mack Brooks Exhibitions. The acquisition expands Reed Exhibitions’ global portfolio by more than 30 business-to-business events in 14 countries.
Mack Brooks Exhibitions will add an outstanding line-up of industry-leading brands and more than 175,000 customers to Reed Exhibitions’ global portfolio. Based in St. Albans, United Kingdom, the company was established in 1965 and serves nine industry sectors.
Mack Brooks’ flagship brands include:
• EuroBLECH, sheet metal working technology
• Inter Airport, airport infrastructure and technology
• Fastener Fair, fastener and fixing technology
• Chemspec, fine and speciality chemicals
• RAILTEX, rail infrastructure and technology
• ICE Europe, paper, film and foil converting
• CCE, manufacturing and converting corrugated and cartonboard
• PSE Europe, plastics
• InPrint, print technology for industrial manufacturing
Thus, a couple of Reed Exhibitions Russia projects such as National Civil Aviation Show and PAP-FOR will cooperate with Mack Brooks’ relevant events in one industry portfolio.
Mack Brooks is an excellent fit with Reed Exhibitions in terms of geography, industry sectors and customer-centric focus. We will have an opportunity to combine the strength of Mack Brooks’ events and talented team with Reed Exhibitions’ industry-leading capabilities such as the International Sales Group, innovative digital tools and increasingly sophisticated customer matchmaking programmes.