Support the Doctor Program
Throughout our long history, the INTERCHARM project has been a platform for business growth and professional development; working closely with the professional community through different online and offline channels. In our work we follow the highest professional and moral principles - we consider this a necessary part of our transparent relationships with customers and our show audiences.
In this challenging time, when it sometimes feels impossible to directly influence the development of COVID-19, we would like to engage the whole industry to support today’s heroes, the healthcare workers who confront and fight the disease every day, saving hundreds and thousands while working in increasingly fraught conditions, personally and professionally.
Today, we are proud to launch the “Support the Doctor” initiative for doctors and medical staff from all the Moscow medical institutions working with COVID-19 patients. This initiative has been created to provide personal hygiene and skin care products to give our essential workers the strength to get through this tough fight for the lives of their fellow citizens.
We invite manufacturers, distributors and retailers who are able to provide products from their ranges, free of charge, to join Support the Doctor.
We will ensure the consolidation of all the organization and logistics needed to coordinate the process and manage all communication with the medical institutions involved into the program.
INTERCHARM will also provide the participating companies with individual benefits for the upcoming INTERCHARM Professional and InterCHARM events, even if you haven’t signed a contract for any of our shows.
Let's join forces to support those who are struggling to contain the spread of the virus with their own hands. We can and we should do so because the core value of our industry is that we care.
We look forward to hearing from you and working together to Support the Doctor.
Best wishes and stay safe,
Reed Exhibitions Russia
Supported medical centers:
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №1
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №15 named after O. M. Filatova
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №23 named after I.V. Davydovsky
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №29 named after N.E. Bauman
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №31
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №52
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital №57 named after D. D. Pletnev
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital named after V.V. Vinogradova
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital named after E.O. Mukhina
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital named after S. S. Yudina
- Moscow City Clinical Hospital named after S.P. Botkin
- Children's City Clinical Hospital №13 named after N.F. Filatova
- Children's City Clinical Hospital №9 named after G. N. Speransky
- Children's City Clinical Hospital named after Z. A. Bashlyaeva
- Clinical Road Hospital N. A. Semashko
- Institute of Clinical Cardiology A. L. Myasnikova
- Infectious Clinical Hospital №1
- Infectious Clinical Hospital №2
- Morozov Children's City Clinical Hospital
- Moscow City Oncological Hospital №62
- Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute. M.F. Vladimirsky (MONIKI)
- Research Institute of Emergency Medicine. N.V. Sklifosovsky
- Scientific and Practical Psychoneurological Center Z. P. Soloviev
- Research Institute of Emergency Pediatric Surgery and Traumatology (Roshal Clinic)
- Odintsovo Central District Hospital
- Sergiev Posad Regional Hospital
- Federal Scientific and Clinical Center FMBA of Russia
- Central Clinical Hospital of the Office of the President of the Russian Federation
Brands supported the initiative:
- ATB lab («Стратегия М» company),
- Babor (ERSTA company),
- BOMB COSMETICS,
- Botavikos («Ботаника» company),
- Ceramed («БИГ» company),
- DiVina Bellezza (Piemaggio trading house),
- Elemi organic («ЮлАна» company),
- LITALINE («ЛИТА-ЦВЕТ» company),
- Shary (AmidaTrade company),
- Paclan («СеДо Хаусхолд Продактс company)
- Phytomer («Космотрейд» company),
- Selective Professional and BAREX Italiana («ИталКосметика» company),
- Start Epil Cosmetics («Аравия» company),
- TEFIA and TEZORO («Полекс Бьюти» company).
- Айсида (АВЗ company),
- АСЕПТИКА («М.К. АСЕПТИКА» company)
- Olesya Mustaeva Workshop ,
- Monastery garden («Парли» company),
- Svoboda Factory,
- The NTS Gradient team has also supported the initiative.
Total number of product units provided: 13 326