Grow your business in Russia with INTERCHARM Professional
INTERCHARM Professional combines exposition of domestic and foreign developments in the fields of professional cosmetics and cosmetology, dermatology, aesthetic medicine, nail service, hair dressing, makeup, trichology, podiatry and permanent makeup, and a professional program - conferences and workshops.
Our exhibitors have a great opportunity to offer their products to a large number of visitors interested in purchasing professional cosmetics and equipment for beauty salons and clinics.
INTERCHARM Professional is the opportunity for your business:
- To boost sales, increase brand awareness and expand your brand into new markets,
- To enlarge your business scope,
- To find new customers and partners,
- To find anti-crisis solutions to the industry main issues.
Exhibit at INTERCHARM Professional
Participation in INTERCHARM Professional means:
- High level representation of the visitor audience - we do care about your potential clients
- Flawless organisation from the world leading event organiser - maximum for your comfortable and effective work at the stand
- We promote your company and your products among the audience - before, during and after the show
- Effective e-tools to promote your brand and products: online catalogue, mobile app, letters of recommendations for visitors, advertising opportunities at the website, chat bot, InterCHARM Premium
We are ready to contribute to your success.
Discover Russian beauty market and trends at INTERCHARM Professional!
Our core priority is the efficiency of participation for all the parties involved. That is why we strengthen our offline opportunities with online tools, which together gives a positive effect and comfortable participating. INTERCHARM Professional online services save your time and let you get maximum from event working days.
Advertising and sponsorship
Set your goals at INTERCHARM Professional and use our tools and possibilities to increase the frequency of the contact with your target audience - regardless your stand space or location.
- Increase your brand awareness or strengthen your current status
- Get the priority attention of the show audience
- Let your potential customers to learn about you long before the show
- Prolong the effect with the help of INTERCHARM Professional online tools
Be close to your potential customers and partners.
Dear Exhibitors, thank you for choosing INTERCHARM Professional!
Please pay extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the stand list sent individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share this information with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you can easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.